They have the heart.
Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can.
Workshops & Training
Volunteering isn’t just good for the community; it’s also good for you. And anyone can volunteer. No matter how much time you have, no matter what you’re interested in doing, there’s a volunteer opportunity out there for you.
When you are part of Volunteer Mission, you will find the support you need to fit the right fit for you to further your individual personal and professional development.
1. You Make a Difference - Every person counts!
2. It’s Good for You! Volunteering provides physical and mental rewards. It reduces stress and makes you healthier.
3. Chance to Give Back - Support community resources that you use or that benefit people you care about.
4. Learn and Promote Personal Growth. Discover hidden talents, gain professional experience and knowledge of local resources available to solve community needs. This
understanding helps foster empathy and self-efficacy.
5. Strengthen Your Community - Volunteering strengthens your community and unites people from diverse backgrounds to work towards a common goal. As a volunteer you have the opportunity to support families, mentor, support youth and the elderly, beautify the community… and so much more!
6. Save Resources. Volunteering provides valuable community services so more money can be spent on local improvements. Community service and volunteerism are an investment in our community and the people who live in it.