They have the heart.
Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can.
Partnership of Volunteer Mission
By joining Volunteer Mission, you will be recognized as part of a well-respected network of individuals, associations, organizations, non-profits and charities.
1. Presence! - Receive a personalized organization profile in Volunteer Mission’s online member directory. Your profile will link to your website. Through our monthly calendar, ensure that your organization and event are noticed.
2. Volunteer Opportunities - Unlimited volunteer positions & event postings on volunteermission.ca. The opportunity to recruit all the talent that your organization needs.
3. Criminal Record Checks - Criminal record check for each volunteer under Volunteer Mission.
4. Promotion - Benefit from promotion on Volunteer Mission’s posters, webpage, in our e-newsletter and on social media channels.
5. Networking - Connect with local non-profit organizations through Volunteer Mission online community forums and events. Make a greater impact through program partnerships.
6. Resources - Access to interactive learning opportunities and the online Volunteer Centre resource library. Receive information on leading edge of strategies for engaging volunteers and strengthening operations.
Volunteer Mission can not work alone. In our daily efforts to enhance and promote volunteering in our community, we look to the service clubs, non-profit organizations, humane societies, etc to assist with funding for things such as website hosting, domain cost, volunteer software purchasing, website management, volunteer resource material, online training, graphic design, and networking possibilities.
We will be offering two partnerships for Volunteer Mission to suit your budget.
Please Download our Partnership PDF Form if you are interested.
Once completed, please mail back to;
c/o Mission Community Services Society
33179 Second Avenue